The Aequus System: Includes our Abdominal Hypopressive Services, Pilates Classes, Global Rehabilitation in Motion, Women’s Institute and Physiotherapy. It is designed to offer the highest quality guarantees to our clients / patients.
1. A team of multidisciplinary professionals at your service:
- Instructors with different profiles and university careers.
- Professionals with more than 17,000 classes in 11 years and together some studies with more than 80,000 hours of experience.
- Dense training in movement and Pilates Method, with more than 700 exercises, thousands of modifications, progressions, to adapt to you.
- Team of physiotherapists with different specialties.
- Osteopath in continuous training of Osteopathy and body care courses.
2. Infrastructure designed for your health:
- Muscle-Skeletal Assessment to all our clients Our Classes: Small groups and by levels, 10 clients / patients on the floor, 5 on machines and private classes.
- Specialized classes: Pregnant, post-partum, children, pathologies, elderly people. Centers with parking facility and free.
- 5 “Pilates” rooms, or movement therapies, with all the complementary material necessary to work your body.
- 25 machines: Cadillac, Reformer, Towers, High Chair, Wunda Chair, Spine Corrector and Baby Arc.
- 3 physiotherapy rooms.
3. Applications and Benefits of the Aequus Method:
- After an intervention, visit the doctor or physiotherapist and under his recommendation, the applications of his work are multiple.
- Muscle Tendinosas, Osteoarticulares, Ligamentosas, Nerviosas, Misalignments, Postural Hygiene in children and adolescents. Pregnant and post-partum Pulmonary work, stress, headaches and migraines.
- Open 14 hours a day, from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. from Monday to Thursday, Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- More than 180 hours of classes per week, 80 of them with machines.
- 7 levels of classes to adapt to each body, each need and each pathology.
- Class recovery service, according to company regulations.
- 1 free trial class on ground or semi-private machines, without commitment, as part of the Estudio Aequus program.
5. Centro Aequus, a trust center involved in social actions.
- 11 years of existence, with more than 350 active clients and 60% of them with an average of 7 years of permanence.
- We collaborate with NGOs, charitable foundations and sponsor athletes.
- 3,300 followers on Facebook, account on Twitter, Radio, Instagram and Youtube.